NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New process when sending messages to a forum here...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlkras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: New process when sending messages to a forum here... Reply with quote

The last couple of days I've posted a couple of questions to the Netbeans User forum. On each post, an email message is being generated and sent to my registered address that states:

Your message for list nbusers has been forwarded to editor(s)

what's up with this?

~Karl
Ricardus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got these messages, too.
Why are they beeing sent, please?
anros

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an auto generated message that has been set by editor i guess. I am saying this on behalf of a post that i have read in this forum when someone ask the same question but the criteria was different then one of moderator has replied this. Christmas Coupon Codes have another solution for this you can read guides of this forum to sort out why this message receives again and again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Community Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: