NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C/C++ Users Forum and the users@cnd.netbeans.org Mailing List

View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: C/C++ Users Forum and the users@cnd.netbeans.org Mailing List Reply with quote

Hi folks,

netbeans.org is now incorporating a forum interface onto its most popular mailing lists. Check it out at http://forums.netbeans.org/.

This C/C++ Users forum is linked with the users @ cnd.netbeans.org mailing list. So when you post to a topic on the forum it goes out to the mailing list, and when someone replies on the mailing list it shows up on the forum.

Since forums.netbeans.org is running on different software than the netbeans.org CollabNet infrastructure, you do have to register separately with forums.netbeans.org. Your netbeans.org user name and password will not work on forums.netbeans.org. We apologize for making you register twice!

Thanks, and please send any problems or comments to webmaster @ netbeans dot org.

The netbeans.org Team
sarevok9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another issue: files that should output, that aren't:

http://i.imgur.com/dRZuI.png
sarevok9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... I reallly....didn't mean to post that here...
paulf
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: C/C++ Users Forum and the users@cnd.netbeans.org Mailing List Reply with quote

Hi

It's a long time since I did any serious programming on Windows, but I think that the problem is that Windows apps have 2 distinct flavours: GUI and console. By default, apps are GUI apps, and they produce no console output. So in this case you need to tell the linker to produce a console app. Can't tell you how to do that.

A+
Paul
----- Original Message -----
To: address-removed
Sent: Sunday, 12 June, 2011 07:06:46 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna
Subject: C/C++ Users Forum and the address-removed Mailing List

soldatov

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarevok9 wrote:

I see "The file with restricted code assistance" in Navigator. This message appears if current file out of project.
Clintonzz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as for c, c#, and c++. I wanna say something
C++ is a programming language invented by Bjarne Stroustrup in the early 1980s as a way to add Object Oriented Programming to C. It is the main development language on Win 32 and Unix systems but is starting to be replaced on .NET by C#.
C is a programming language invented by Dennis Ritchie in the early 1970s for programming Operating Systems. It is still widely in use now, especially on Unix and Linux systems.
C# is a modern programming language and is really only rivalled by Java. It does though require the .NET framework on Windows. There remains a substantial body of code written in C++ and it seems that C# will coexist with C++ rather than replace it. C# is an ECMA (European Computer Manufacturers Association) and ISO standard and this has allowed other implementations such as the Linux project Mono to happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: