NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CSS3 & HTML5 support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janghou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: CSS3 & HTML5 support Reply with quote

When will we have CSS3 and HTML5 support in Netbeans.

I know it's not supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer, so some don't call it a standard, but when we have to wait for Microsoft, I'll grow a beard before I can use some HTML5.

MS doesn't innovate, they slow down web open web standards innovation by purpose.
bkuberek

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1

I actually run in problems while developing CSS3 in Netbeans. Most of my CSS code is highlighted as invalid code and I cannot use any of the builtin CSS tolls because they can't parse the CSS file.

Whether or not MS supports it, should not keep Netbeans stuck. I can, and ususally have a separate "legacy" CSS file for IE. So keeping Netbeans outdated because of MS is not smart.
mfukala

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: CSS3 & HTML5 support Reply with quote

I'm aware of the situation. Better CSS3 support is planned for netbeans
6.9, but I am affraid I won't be able to make it due to lack of time.
I'll give it a try, and keep this on the top of the todo list for next
release.

-marek

bkuberek wrote:
Quote:
+1

I actually run in problems while developing CSS3 in Netbeans. Most of my CSS code is highlighted as invalid code and I cannot use any of the builtin CSS tolls because they can't parse the CSS file.

Whether or not MS supports it, should not keep Netbeans stuck. I can, and ususally have a separate "legacy" CSS file for IE. So keeping Netbeans outdated because of MS is not smart.

bkuberek

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
tapin13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

html5 support, request! Rolling Eyes thx!
Petr Pisl
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: CSS3 & HTML5 support Reply with quote

HTML 5 support is available in the development build.

Regards,
Petr
Quote:
html5 support, request! [Rolling Eyes] thx!

Marek Fukala
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: CSS3 & HTML5 support Reply with quote

will be available in 6.10.

-marek

On 9/12/10 9:46 PM, tapin13 wrote:
Quote:
html5 support, request! [Rolling Eyes] thx!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> PHP Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: