NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Permission Denied

View previous topic :: View next topic  
junothan1

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Permission Denied Reply with quote

Heya,

I'm having trouble with this problem. I can't debug, clean nor build my own projects. I'll enter the error in the code box Confused

Code:

/usr/bin/make -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk SUBPROJECTS= .clean-conf
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/Users/Juno/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Keeper'
rm -f -r build/Debug
rm -f dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/keeper.exe
rm: cannot unlink `dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/keeper.exe': Permission denied
make[1]: *** [.clean-conf] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/Users/Juno/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Keeper'
make: *** [.clean-impl] Error 2
CLEAN FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 748ms)

Code:

make[2]: Entering directory `/c/Users/Juno/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Keeper'
mkdir -p dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows
g++.exe     -o dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/keeper build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/_ext/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/Desktop/TheKeeper/random.o build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/_ext/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/Desktop/TheKeeper/mapnmove.o build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/_ext/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/Desktop/TheKeeper/wait.o build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/_ext/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/Desktop/TheKeeper/battle.o build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/_ext/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/Desktop/TheKeeper/warrior.o build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/_ext/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/_DOTDOT/Desktop/TheKeeper/main.o 
c:\MinGW\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.5\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot open output file dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/keeper.exe: Permission denied
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/keeper.exe] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/c/Users/Juno/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Keeper'
make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2
make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2
BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 1s)

Although it runs the first times and a few times after that even after I made my changes. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Jonathan

Edit: I can still compile, however. When I do that it says build successful and when I follow up by click run main project it goes to a build failed message.
junothan1

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Solved Reply with quote

The problem was that because I made it from existing code, it was read-only to some extent. This was going from Dev-C++ format to NetBeans. Makefile was different as well as the layout. Perhaps this could be a feature later. For now I fixed it by copy-pasting all my code (thankfully it was only 11 files...)

Edit: Never mind, that failed too.
Andrew Krasny
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Permission Denied Reply with quote

Looks like your process is still running ;(

Try to look at task manager and search for keeper.exe.
If it is still there - try to kill it.

At some point we had a problem with killing processes from within IDE.
Perhaps this is your case...

=Andrew

25.05.10 15:00, junothan1::
Quote:
Heya,

I'm having trouble with this problem. I can't debug, clean nor build my own projects. I'll enter the error in the code box :?

Code:

/usr/bin/make -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk SUBPROJECTS= .clean-conf
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/Users/Juno/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Keeper'
rm -f -r build/Debug
rm -f dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/keeper.exe
rm: cannot unlink `dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/keeper.exe': Permission denied
make[1]: *** [.clean-conf] Error 1
make: *** [.clean-impl] Error 2
CLEAN FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 748ms)

Although it runs the first times and a few times after that even after I made my changes. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Jonathan[/code]

Alexey Vladykin
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Permission Denied Reply with quote

Windows does not allow to delete programs while they are running. An
instance of keeper.exe might be running when you attempt to clean the
project.

Alexey
KnightArch

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: The same problem Reply with quote

Hi!

I would create a new thread about this but I looked and found this.
Since I'm on this problem in the NB7 with MinGW, I took the shovel from the closet and dug up the topic.

First of all, I tried to install the CygWin, without success. Does not work at all. I believe it is a bug in NB7, plus several others, this new version has brought me many problems with Java, Java Web and now with C / C + +. Glassfish 3.1 now says it was not possible to rename one of this \. netbeans \ 7.0 \ config \ GlassFishEE6 \ Instances \. nbattrs, error that has never happened before and I use this IDE since version 5.0.

But leaving aside the cries, I managed to successfully install and configure MinGW in NB 7.0. Create an application without problems, also compiles and builds with no problem, but when the NB try to run the application, an error occurs, the same mentioned above. No permission to run the application.

Code:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/Users/KnightArch/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Soma'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.5.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot open output file dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/soma.exe: Permission denied
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/soma.exe] Error 1
make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2
make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2

CONSTRUIR FALHOU (valor da saída 2, tempo total:  2s)

I need to grant permission to access for application that performs all the codes but do not know how. I've tried running as administrator NB and the problem remains.
Anyone have any ideas?
My system is a solution (LOL?!) based on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and entirely academic, for developing applications on various platforms and environments, with various programming languages ​​and paradigms.

[] 's

PS: Sorry for my english :S

Edit:

I think I fix it, actually in parts...

Now I can build and run the program smoothly, but only apparently. When he begins to run, apparently nothing happens, as if expecting something. Strangely my application with name "soma.exe" is running, the process is alive in the task manager, but the window does not appear. If I go in the folder and run "soma.exe" manually, it works normal and the DOS window is displayed normally.

Code:

"/usr/bin/make" -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk QMAKE= SUBPROJECTS= .build-conf
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/Users/KnightArch/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Soma'
"/usr/bin/make"  -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/soma.exe
make[2]: Entering directory `/c/Users/KnightArch/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Soma'
make[2]: `dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/soma.exe' is up to date.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/c/Users/KnightArch/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Soma'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/Users/KnightArch/Documents/NetBeansProjects/Soma'

CONSTRUIR BEM-SUCEDIDO (tempo total:  2s)

Any ideia?

In system output, in terminal, the "run" tab is blank. Look at the img attached.

NOTE: In Portuguese from Brazil, "run" mean "executar".

Edit 2:

I solve this problem. Need to change a property in project properties, in "run" settings to use an external terminal to show debug/release file.

Set:
Console Type = External Terminal (or something like that)
External Terminal Type = Command Window (or something like that, too).

Problem solved! Thanks for me =]

[]'s

NBFailedToExecute.png
 Description:
Alternative view: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11153653/NBFailedToExecute.png
 Filesize:  247.19 KB
 Viewed:  7621 Time(s)

NBFailedToExecute.png

ismylhakki

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Run->Set Project Configuration->Customize->Run:

-->Console type : External terminal
-->External terminal type :Command Window
ismylhakki

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Permission Denied Reply with quote

These configurations above are on windows 7 OS, Netbeans IDE 7.0.1

Run->Set Project Configuration->Customize->Run:

-->Console type : External terminal
-->External terminal type :Command Window

I mean that KnightArch's post(Fri May 06, 2011 6:45 pm Edit 2) is actually working.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: