NetBeans Forums

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  

PHPDoc in Netbeans

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> PHP Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
intellix



Joined: 30 Aug 2010
Posts: 14
Location: Internet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: PHPDoc in Netbeans Reply with quote

Hey guys, was wondering how to use the autogeneration of PHPDocs?

I right clicked a file in the project list and it said PHPDoc... clicked it then it told me to tell it where the phpdoc.bat was.
Downloaded it and set it up in the options

But now the PHPDoc item has disappeared from the menu when you right click a file in the project list?

Is there any way to enable it again and is this normal behaviour?

Using Netbeans 7 b2

Cheeeeeers, Dom
Back to top
Jeffrey Rubinoff
Posted via mailing list.





PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: PHPDoc in Netbeans Reply with quote

Dom,
Have you watched the video on setting up and using PHPDoc with NetBeans,
http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/php/screencast-phpdoc.html?

Jeff

intellix wrote:

Quote:
Hey guys, was wondering how to use the autogeneration of PHPDocs?

I right clicked a file in the project list and it said PHPDoc... clicked it then it told me to tell it where the phpdoc.bat was.
Downloaded it and set it up in the options

But now the PHPDoc item has disappeared from the menu when you right click a file in the project list?

Is there any way to enable it again and is this normal behaviour?

Using Netbeans 7 b2

Cheeeeeers, Dom

------------------------
PHP/MySQL/jQuery Developer of Konoro Kingdom (http://www.konoro.org/) - Conquer Games (http://www.konoro.org/conquer-games.htm) and City Building Games (http://www.konoro.org/city-building-games.php)





Back to top
Tomáš Myšík
Posted via mailing list.





PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: PHPDoc in Netbeans Reply with quote

Hi,

Dne středa 16 března 2011 02:42:08 intellix napsal(a):
Quote:
But now the PHPDoc item has disappeared from the menu when you right click
a file in the project list?

you have to right click a project, not a file.

HTH,
Tomas
Back to top
bkdotcom



Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched the video and it's clear as mud
I'm new to netbeans and phpdoc.

I've installed NetBeans 7.0 rc1

I've installed phpdoc:
My phpdoc.bat path is:
C:\Users\username\htdocs\common\PhpDocumentor\phpdoc.bat
.ini path:
C:\Users\username\htdocs\common\PhpDocumentor\phpDocumentor.ini

the video speaks a bunch of "home directory / user directory"
it's never clear if it's referring to
C:\Users\username (no idea why this dir would be relevant)
C:\Users\username\htdocs
C:\Users\username\htdocs\common\PhpDocumentor
or
C:\Users\username\htdocs\common\PhpDocumentor\user

in netbeans under php / phpdoc
PhpDoc script: initial value is blank
I put in "C:\Users\username\htdocs\common\PhpDocumentor\phpdoc.bat"

I right click on a project and select "Generate PhpDoc"
I select my destination directory and then absolutely nothing happens
no output, nothing in destination dir, nothing
Back to top
bkdotcom



Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be getting closer...
on a different windows box I now get this alert:

Script invocation failed with the error message:
java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Illegal/unsupported escape sequence near index 41 (*.)(C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\Jobeet\phpdoc/errors\.html)(.*)
Back to top
François Gannaz
Posted via mailing list.





PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: PHPDoc in Netbeans Reply with quote

On 2011-03-30, "bkdotcom" <address-removed> wrote:
Quote:
I may be getting closer...
on a different windows box I now get this alert:

Script invocation failed with the error message:
java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Illegal/unsupported escape sequence
near index 41 (*.)(C:\Documents and Settings\username\My
Documents\NetBeansProjects\Jobeet\phpdoc/errors\.html)(.*)

I don't know if this will help, but there's a strange mix of slashes and
backslashes in the above path. The last backslash protects the "." while the
others are directories separators.

I'm using Linux, so I don't have this problem. But you could try to replace, in
your phpdoc path, all the "\" by "/".

--
François Gannaz
Back to top
bh7126



Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: PHPDoc in Netbeans Reply with quote

François Gannaz wrote:
On 2011-03-30, "bkdotcom" <address-removed> wrote:
Quote:
I may be getting closer...
on a different windows box I now get this alert:

Script invocation failed with the error message:
java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Illegal/unsupported escape sequence
near index 41 (*.)(C:\Documents and Settings\username\My
Documents\NetBeansProjects\Jobeet\phpdoc/errors\.html)(.*)

I don't know if this will help, but there's a strange mix of slashes and
backslashes in the above path. The last backslash protects the "." while the
others are directories separators.

I'm using Linux, so I don't have this problem. But you could try to replace, in
your phpdoc path, all the "\" by "/".


--
François Gannaz


hi, François Gannaz is right that works for me
you must replace all the "\" by "/" in Target Directory path

Like:
C:\Apache\htdocs\website1
to:
C:/Apache/htdocs/website1
Back to top
martijnburger



Joined: 21 Oct 2011
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Not entirely there yet. Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I was having the same problem and ran into this post. However, if I change the slashes the error doesn't go away, instead I get a new error:

syntax error, unexpected '('in Unknown on line 7

Anyone can help me out here???
Back to top
David Harkness
Posted via mailing list.





PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: PHPDoc in Netbeans Reply with quote

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:17 PM, martijnburger <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:
I was having the same problem and ran into this post. However, if I change the slashes the error doesn't go away, instead I get a new error:

syntax error, unexpected '('in Unknown on line 7


I'm sure I could help you pick a good LCD TV or recommend some great sci-fi movies, but without any code "unexpected '('in Unknown on
Back to top
internalsystemerror



Joined: 28 Jan 2012
Posts: 1
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: syntax error, unexpected '(' in Unknown on line 7 Reply with quote

Hi I'm having the same issue regarding, when I click "Generate PhpDoc" in Netbeans, I choose the folder and then get an alert box saying...

PHP Error

syntax error, unexpected '(' in Unknown on line 7


If I run phpdoc.bat from the commandline and choose phpDocumentor.ini, I get the same error.

Code:
Type a number and press Enter[0]:0
Starting: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\ZendServer\bin\php.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\ZendServer\bin\phpdoc" -c "phpDocumentor.ini"

(alert box mentioned above pops up)

Press any key to continue . . .


Yet if I type "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\ZendServer\bin\php.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\ZendServer\bin\phpdoc" -c "phpDocumentor.ini" in a command line, I get...

Code:
PHP Version 5.3.9-ZS5.6.0
phpDocumentor version 1.4.4

Parsing configuration file phpDocumentor.ini...
    (found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\ZendServer\bin\data/PhpDocumentor/)...

done
Maximum memory usage set at 256M after considering php.ini...
using tokenizer Parser
a target directory must be specified
 try phpdoc -h


I know the latter error is because i've not told phpdoc to do anything, but it shows that the command does work, just not from within the batch file. Can anyone help me? This is stopping me from being able to use phpdocumentor on netbeans in windows.


Thanks,

ise
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> PHP Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use. © 2012, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo