NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to know the compile time consumed in netbeans?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sirdan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject: how to know the compile time consumed in netbeans? Reply with quote

hi sir I am new here,

can I ask a question about compile in netbeans?

I just want to know how to identify the runtime consumed of a program using netbeans, is it need to use a function to know the execution time consumed? please can anyone help me in this? I really needed to know about this. . . thank you and god bless
sproutmedia7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to Tools-->Java Platform and you should see the JDK you are using listed. I am using java-6-sun-1.6.0.16 which does indeed have the jar file you need.

Download the latest JDK from Sun. Go to Tools-->Java Platform and click Add Platform. Navigate to where you installed the latest JDK, name it something meaningful like JDK 1.6.0.16 or whatever and click Finish. Right click on the top level of your project and click Properties. At the top of the popup window change the Java Platform to the one you just added and click ok. At that point, you should not experience your current problem when you compile.
tkellerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sproutmedia7 wrote:
Go to Tools-->Java Platform and you should see the JDK you are using listed. I am using java-6-sun-1.6.0.16 which does indeed have the jar file you need.

Download the latest JDK from Sun. Go to Tools-->Java Platform and click Add Platform. Navigate to where you installed the latest JDK, name it something meaningful like JDK 1.6.0.16 or whatever and click Finish. Right click on the top level of your project and click Properties. At the top of the popup window change the Java Platform to the one you just added and click ok. At that point, you should not experience your current problem when you compile.
The latest JDK is not 1.6 - it's 1.8

Java 1.6 has been deprecated years ago.
tkellerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: how to know the compile time consumed in netbeans? Reply with quote

sirdan wrote:
I just want to know how to identify the runtime consumed of a program using netbeans, is it need to use a function to know the execution time consumed? please can anyone help me in this?

You can use the built-in profiler for that.

For more information please see the manual:

http://docs.oracle.com/netbeans/nb82/netbeans/NBDAG/test_profile_japps.htm#NBDAG661

Or see the tutorials on the NetBeans homepage:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Profiler Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: