NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is correct section of forum for support on NetBeans 8.1 and using Java 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eightbits2016

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:13 pm    Post subject: What is correct section of forum for support on NetBeans 8.1 and using Java 8 Reply with quote

Hello all, I am attempting to install and configure NetBeans to develop using Java8.
I downloaded the combo package from the Oracle web site. I think I am having problems
with missing file(s) and want to know the proper forum section to post.
I did not see a java SE section and think that might be where I need to post

This is my first post and hoping to start using NetBeans and Java.
eightbits2016

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:31 am    Post subject: nonsense reply ? Reply with quote

Well, I received a response that gave a reply like "address removed" and I found none. That is ok, I will see if I can get Eclipse to work or just use a text editor. This is not looking like a good time to spend , so I will cancel the NetBeans thingy.
tkellerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NetBeans Users forum at: http://forums.netbeans.org/viewforum.php?f=2
is the best place to ask NetBeans questions.

Which is also explained in the list of forums when you go to: http://forums.netbeans.org/index.php

Note that forums.netbeans.org is not about general Java programming questions, but about the usage of the IDE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Community Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: