NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why does "Generate Javadoc" fail using Java ME?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the99nomad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Why does "Generate Javadoc" fail using Java ME? Reply with quote

I'm working on a project using Java ME and NetBeans 8.1 and when I do a "Generate Javadoc" on the project I get errors like: "error: package jdk.dio does not exist" and "error: package jdk.dio.i2cbus does not exist", but it compiles just fine. So I was poking around and went to Tools->Java Platforms and clicked on the tab for "Javadoc" and tried to add URL's for J2ME. Nothing has worked. Can somebody point me in the right direction? -- Thanks!
priya465

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case somebody comes across the same problem, this brought everything back to normal for me

I removed all the libraries ( Project, libraries ), cleaned the project so that all the missing dependencies would show as error, then added them and cleaned the profile again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java ME Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: