NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Googling didn't help] Cygdrive problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordDarthAnger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: [Googling didn't help] Cygdrive problems Reply with quote

Hello everyone

i have a problem with netbeans: I tried running both C++ and C projects in netbeans and both are able to successfully be built. An .exe file appears in my projects folders that's working but I don't really want that.

Thing that follows and bothers me is this (hiding folder names for personal reasons):

C:\\cygwin64\\bin\\bash: exec /cygdrive/A/University/XXXX\XXXX/XXXX/XXXX/XXXX/dist/Debug/Cygwin-Windows/prvnicvic.exe: No such file or directory
RUN FAILED (exit value 127, total time: 116ms)

netbeans won't run the final .exe (Only for C and C++, java working). It feels like my cygdrive folder is messed up as I tried navigating that through cygwin.bat file in /cygwin/ folder. Output of my ls command shows regular unix folders like /bin,/usr etc. including EMPTY folders /c and /cygdrive. From what I learnt it seems there should be folder "a" and "c" in /cygdrive but there isnt. Please help me out, im running out of options. Last way to fix that would probably be installing cygwin on A drive or using the other complier tool. Thank you for your time.[/b]
soldatov

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: [Googling didn't help] Cygdrive problems Reply with quote

I saw such magic case - http://forums.netbeans.org/ptopic61659.html
soldatov

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: [Googling didn't help] Cygdrive problems Reply with quote

/cygdrive contains mounted folder. On my computer:
Code:
$ mount
D:/cygwin64/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
D:/cygwin64/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
D:/cygwin64 on / type ntfs (binary,auto)
C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
D: on /cygdrive/d type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
E: on /cygdrive/e type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
F: on /cygdrive/f type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

Do you have same output?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: