NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to make Ant get the right Hibernate libs in javaFX project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: how to make Ant get the right Hibernate libs in javaFX project Reply with quote

Hello,

As you may know Netbeans is built upon Ant. I've made a project that uses the database framework Hibernate and first i made it into a Maven project. But maven keeps unpacking every jar file on every run when using a standard Maven JavaFX project in Netbeans so i decided to make a regular JavaFX project instead.

I copy pasted all the packages and java files from the maven project to the javafx project and then i manually added all the required jar files to the javafx project. When i press run however Ant seems to automatically add a whole bunch of obsolete hibernate jar files to the project and also seems to be using those files over the files that i added manually. When i remove those Hibernate 4.3.X libraries because i want to use my own hibernate 5.0.X library files i get weird errors on the next run saying hibernate suddenly cannot find tables in the database anymore.

what i would like to know is how i can prevent ant from adding these library files to the project and force netbeans to use my own jarfiles. OR how i can make ant automatically add the jarfiles of hibernate 5.0.X to the project instead.

can anyone help? thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: